We had an awesome day!
Started off getting a cappachino (sp?) at the old Water Canyon cafe,
met at Mo's house in Morongo do pregnancy/family pictures for Chair bear, and Stephan!
Which was a blast!
Went to Wally world to stock up for memorial day, and cruised on home!
Im telling you Sage is the best buddy I could ever ask for, and the sweetest~
A huge thanks for Lydia teaching us how to use that killer awesome baby wrap!!! Made one for Charity and her new little baby Ethan due in July~ because everyone should have one!
Some monkey?
look dah dah how pretty my eyes are~!
I gave photography a shot today :D Which was sort of nerve racking, I didn't really know what I was doing, but she came out with some nice family pictures~~~ :)
Personal favorite~
LAUGHING~ <3 <3 <3 <3
I LUVAH this painting for Mo Mah~ <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment