Friday, May 6, 2011

desert sunrise

Nobody has ever given me a dozen roses before. 
You make me feel like a princess.

So today went well. 
Spent an easy morning with my sweet angel baby. 
She showed off her sweet rolling over skillz.
We picked up supplies for a monster care package for Dad<3
I still LOVE the camera he sent us!! 

sleepy bird on a hot day~


i can already see this at our home.  Its so special because i am absolutely in love with my family~

Babysitter Brandi did a great job.  I had terrible anxiety, though I knew everything would be fine.  I was just so scared.  
She has had a ton of experience, and is gentle, though I guess Sage threw a bit of a fit, which was expected. 

She is bathed and fast asleep and the still the cutest thing under the sun.
I keep thinking she is SO big, but i guess since she still only drinks milk, she cant be that big yet!
and GUESS who just called, JES, my seaby. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
oh i miss him so much.  

Love and light,
love, Our Family~
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment