Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today we had an early start.  Naughty Elsa has been eating my clothes in rebellion against my lack of attention.  So new routine, 6 am wake up.  6:22 leave house. approximately 6:35am, arrive at 49 palms.  
Which is gorgeous in the springtime by the way.  We watched the sun peak over the hills, and spotted four different types of flowers.  I will have to take pictures tomorrow, I forgot this morning.  So its gorgeous. I really loved our walk.  I wish I had a baby toting friend with a problematic dog so we aren't solo all the time, and get eaten by a cougar.
same same i guess. 


Yes! ELSA POOPED after our outing!


Seabury, I am totally a flower person.  
~
Thank you. 


everything goes in her mouth. 

I would call today a success! We accomplished everything we had set out to.  

Thanks for a strong beautiful day. 
love Sarah and Sage~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment