Friday, May 20, 2011


I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!!!!
I just cant believe how cute she is! <3 <3 <3
I think its cute that theres a rainbow perfectly on her nose~

Today we read our books, hung out, worked through her crying possibly teething spells.  She is getting so close to crawling!  and on the brink of sitting up alone?!?!?! wow. 
  I had to meet with my boss today for a short while, and he said to bring Sage because it wasn't going to take long.  which turned out to be really fun~  I wrapped her up in a papoose and it worked out nicely.

And I especially enjoyed today because Seabury called this morning:) 
also I met with Jodeen, who I think is super amazing and I love our conversations.
 Aaaaaand I am way into a painting, which is where I love to be:)

Awesome day. 

lovelovelove,
Sarah and Sage~

No comments:

Post a Comment