days feel like they are flying by~
We had an easy going morning, and got ready to go to the market in slow fashion.
Sunscreen. check.
Hat. check.
Hat. check.
Papoose. check.
Diapie bag. check.
Baby? Wheres the baby?!
psych!
It was nice, we got sunflowers! JES!
and mosied about.
Sage listened to violin, we walked through a painting gallery,
AND!
I met a mom who had her little girl wrapped up in a papoose also, and she invited me to join
an "attachment parenting monthly get together"
and I was like, "yeah sure"
and in my head i was like
"yes a friend! ok, sarah, play it cool, doooont blow it"
baby bird holding up her bottle!!!
Our reading lady gave us more books! ccch, yeah!
She is the sweetest baby bird. I am so happy to be a mom!!
I love ittttttttt!!! <3 <3
I love ittttttttt!!! <3 <3
I like taking care of all her needs, and I like how they fill up my day!
I like to read with her, plan my day around her,
she is my best friend!
I LUVAH HER.
and especially her dah dah.
No comments:
Post a Comment