Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We miss Seabury:(

Lydia called last night, and yesterday was too much for me.  I remember putting Sage to bed, but not falling asleep! So I am having a half asleep conversation with her- and when I'm sleep talking for some reason I subconsciously try to convince the other person I'm awake and alert.  lol.  
So I was like, 
Ya, ya, its me Sare Bear, and Sage.  
Shes like, I know.  I called you. 
lol. Weirdos.
oh I guess I also said, "Sage is right here, do you want to talk to her?"

these growing herbs are important for two reasons.  
One, Seabury said what good would I be to a commune when I cant grow things, and always burn the cookies.  
Secondly,
every morning while still in pj's, I wrap Sage in a papoose, and we water our little garden~ so it is a
sweet little part of our morning routine~






this last one I just took a few minutes ago.  now i have a grumpy sleepy bird on my hands. 
and a screaming kettle.  
lovelovelove  you Seaby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment