This is hilarious.
Sage and I went to visit Charity and Mo yesterday,
Sage and I went to visit Charity and Mo yesterday,
and Sage had a BLAST!
I notice a huge difference in her interest in friends!
So was just her support so she could sit up, and watch Gavyn, Lily, and Jack.
She definatly likes older friends way more than boring ole baby friends.
She was watching them dance around, they showed her all their toys, and told a million stories,
she laughed and squealed, and wanted to keep up so badly, trying to roll off my lap, and crawl away.
Gav hands me a toy phone, and says "Sarah, I need you to call my boss, dial 805-806"
Ok Gav what do you want me to say?
"Tell him I'm only 4."
Ok hello, Yea, Well Gav wanted me to tell you he is only 4.....uh huh.....uh huh...oh, child labor laws...yea, I understand.. Gav, he said they have to let you go, you're too young to work.
Gav whispers,- "YeSSssssss, i dont have to go to work tomorrow."
Gavyn's Hilarious.
So we had a great time:) We miss Seabury SOOO much, and I'm SO proud of my growing baby bird!
Oh my gosh Sarah! These pictures just make me smile so much!!! Sage is gorgeous ! ! !
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you soon. We must make some of those head bands and tu-tu's for our booth! LOVE!!!
Your favorite Aunt Jamie-Sage's favorite great Aunt Jamie LOL <3