Sar-bear.....Can Sage get any Cuter!!! Every picture I see, she's cuter than the last!!! When does daddy get home? I bet he can hardly wait. And you two too!
Should I pick out some material and make Sage's shoping cart cover.I have that tye dyed peace sign flannel. Do you want something like that? Or should I just give you the pattern and you could make it?? Let me know BB....Do you think you'll be going to gramma's on the 30? I Love-A you
Sar-bear.....Can Sage get any Cuter!!! Every picture I see, she's cuter than the last!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen does daddy get home? I bet he can hardly wait. And you two too!
Should I pick out some material and make Sage's shoping cart cover.I have that tye dyed peace sign flannel. Do you want something like that? Or should I just give you the pattern and you could make it??
Let me know BB....Do you think you'll be going to gramma's on the 30?
I Love-A you