Sage you are so amazing. I am so happy you are here!
shes sort of getting the idea of hand to mouth action! and she loves it! i guess babies explore the world with their mouths, i can see that!
these pictures are from tuesday till today~
since then we have gone to the park a couple times, using the stoller more, because they have to grow up sometime...went to the swap meet today, super fun place, love it! Oh we went and visited Bob and Susan's little farm down the road, and their herb garden and such <3 <3
Today was hot. Its hard to say that, because I know its only the tip of the iceberg! Poor baby. She has a totally awesome hat, with a little neck protector, and SPF ONE MILLION!
She is the most precious thing.
I heard her laugh today, man, its so cute. and super funny. aw shes adorable. SO HAPPY.
happy beautiful girl. i love you.
dont be fooled, she is not cuddling this bear. she wanted it off of her. lol
my princess watching rainbows.
oh yes, i forgot to say that we are so infinitely blessed. and sometimes i get frustrated, but at the end of the day I am so thankful, and all of our needs are met, and everything is perfect.
Thankyou God.
No comments:
Post a Comment