Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sage 4 Month Day!

I am so happy that I haven't returned to work full-part time. Ha.  BECAUSE, Today was incredible! We woke up, (Sage is the best morning buddy) missioned some supplies for scone and enchilada making.  Baked up our yummy scones, went for a walk- Today was super hot so I brought Sage's baby bath into our room, and leaned her against her mesh head support so she could see little rainbows dance around- she can watch them for hours.  I would let one fall on my hand close to her, and her eyes would study it, and get really big, sometimes she reaches for it, kicks her little feet, and opens her mouth.. ahhh, Sagers. I love you.
 Lets see, we also watched Sponegebob, practiced rolling over, she got the longest nap of the year award, I gave her millions of kisses...things of that nature.  I would venture to say that it was a great 4 month day for Sage.  
and Daddy called.  He is sending us a camera <3 JES! 
Sage

 Good morning four month day!
sunscreen baby face~

 eating a pillow.  

*Its so hot, I keep her stocked with cold toys. 

Thankyou for another beautiful day,
so thankful..
love and love and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment