Thursday, April 7, 2011

i have just come from the land of the sun, for a war that must be won, in the name of truth.."♪♫♫

Sage  is the absolute sweetest thing I have ever met.
..
It's so interesting to think about how scared I was when I found out I was pregnant.  Looking back it's because I only imagined having a baby, not my prescious little companion.
(a handful of a companion she is;) 
 It has been such a blast here, I can't believe five weeks have passed.  Lydia and I have accomplished a ton.  between bread baking, Santa Cruz, cake in jars, aquarium missioning-  its been quite a trip. 
It has been nice to sit in on this beautiful fun little family.
This experience has got me eager for Seabury to come home so we can work on our home and our family. 
 It feels like our life is on hold.  Seabury probably feels the same.  The lack of communication is pretty hard. 
Im working on strong and independant.  
Lydia gets all the 'behind the scenes" action, tears and whatnot. 

We are hitting the road again Sunday to go home!  YES! ELSA!

*Love and miss you Seabury.  You are halfway done.  Whatever happens, we are here for you when you get home.  Lovelovelove.


No comments:

Post a Comment