Sunday, May 10, 2015

Nine Months in a Nutshell.

SO many thing!! 
LITTLE BUDDY had a birthday party!!
He loves dads motorcycle and to go on little rides down the street, so for his birthday we got him a few little motorcycles. 
He was so happy.  
He says "RRrrrrroooommmm RRrooom" and drives them around. 
Grandma sent him a super cool firefighter truck and track and he loves that too. 
Anyway our party was small and exclusive? nooooo. haha.  
Me and Sea thought low key would make buddy so happy. 
My wonderful friends Ashley and Blake came with her son Tripten.
Everything was perfect.  





Sage had a long year of adjusting to sharing mom and dad time as well as her room, and her quality of sleep with little buddy.  She has done it gracefully and we thought she deserved something all her own. 
She has been in a ballet/tap class for a few months now.  
The class runs with the school year, so we have practice practice practice this week until her recital this Friday. 
These are some of her friends and they are all in their recital dresses for pictures this day..


Dad and Sage go on dates and do special cool things, sometimes I don't even know what.  Well I form an idea when I come home and candy sugar is all over the floor haha. 
This is a rare glimpse into their most recent date. 
What a beautiful girl. 

Grandma sent us chalk and,, we need more. 
Seadyr thinks its a great antacid and sage really loves making hopscotch and helping me blend colors.
She says, "Some orange here, a little yellow, and kiss it with some pink."
Yes! shes so fun. 


My afore mentioned bestie Ashley took me backpacking!!! Whaaat! Im so lucky!!!
Her and Blake really treated me with the VIP service and they wanted to make sure I got thoroughly addicted to the outdoors like they are.  It totally worked!!  I cannot wait to do it again, and go somewhere new. 
I don't like taking pictures as much as I like looking at them so I have only these for you; this is the info board at the trail head. 
Biology and Geology have sort of awakened an interest in plant families and names, and that's why I captured the board. 




Also, Big New Bears--
Seabury accepted a summer internship in Bath, Maine. 
So we are finally getting some adventure around here!!
He left this morning with the basic things we will use there, oops, he forgot plates and cookware...oh well too late. haha.
This is him getting ready yesterday, packing as healthy as he can, fruits and sandwiches. 

We had a get together yesterday night so we could all say goodbye.  
I love our friends here in Idaho!!

(Oh Im flying out next month with the kiddos because I have to wrap up a few things around here, mail etc., Sage has her recital on Friday, I have a big dentist appointment, and Ashley and I are backpacking a hot spring called GoldBug. Busy Month.)



Sage and Mom taking pictures for dad


Little Buddy being so cutesey.



and this is the haul. 
He made a bed in the X terra.  Some things we packed: pillows, blankets, a pack and play, my hiking backpack that holds Seadyr, an Ukulele, and his motorcycle so he can get to work while we explore!!

See you in four weeks Seabury!!

Besides that I have finished my second year at ISU, I am so happy to be cruising right along.  I've got two more years of classes and one more semester after that of student teaching and then I'm doneskis!!  
Seabury has finished his (double take, whhhattt) THIRD year at ISU and he should graduate next year.  
College is so fun.

That's our last nine months in a nutshell :)

Love and Light,
Sarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment