There is allot going on in the Zolman house these days, and I don't want to miss out recording all these beautiful memories any longer!
So I stole Seabury's phone and sent myself some pictures from as far back as his photo gallery went.
I have some catching up to do.
I also dusted off the ole camera and decided that I will make a greater effort to take pictures, capturing all the special moments around here.
Here we go a modge podge of pictures.
Soon after we got married we found out
....Surprise ending....
We're pregnant! Which was very exciting for all of us. Not really planning children and getting surprised by one anyway is fun and exciting. We both thought, "
I guess we have room for another <3 Here we go." <3333
Hes a Boy!
We are so excited thinking about the new baby!!
<333 <333 <33 New Bangs!
We even bought him something to wear!
Last year we saw the Frozen movie. Santa brought Sagie this sparkly white dress so she could pretend to be Elsa, and she did this about everyday that year.

Big growing mamah belly.
We (I) moved our house around alot this year too you might notice ;)
Mom and Sagie getting ready for a baby shower! Sooo pretty.
Sagie loves to "Teril" her hair.
Baby shower!!
I always wanted a pregnant henna belly.
Then Sue got married!
Our bellies are getting sooo big!
Seadyr! Lil Sweet Lil Guy.
And one proud Mamah.
Guess what,
All Natural. Thanks to supportive Seabury, Sage, Mary Call, Jacci, and Ina May for her wonderful books!
Look at us now!
Sea gifted me pictures for our 1 year anniversary, taken by an old friend Rebecca Rawlings-Jaggi
Sea gifted me pictures for our 1 year anniversary, taken by an old friend Rebecca Rawlings-Jaggi
We have two happy beautiful kiddos, and one amazing family.
And some great friends!! <3 <3 <3
Warmly and With Love,
Sarah Flatter Zolman


















Beautiful pictures!! I am thinking of starting a travel blog for the boys. Everything is better from their perspective :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't know if I want to go all natural this time but we'll see after I read Ms. Ina May's book, haha.
ReplyDelete