Thursday, October 25, 2012

Look out Mama

Saggers!!
Hey babe~
Picked you up from daycare today, which is always the best part of my day.
We hung out, read books, made dinner and watched part of Harold Crick:)
Then we decorated your room, hung up pictures and your art from school on the bulletin board, and then read more books until it was time to get ready for bed. 
Usually you fall asleep in my bed and I either cuddle you, or you kick me in the belly all night and push me into a far cold corner of the bed, or I generally I take you to your bed.
Since your bed is a toddler bed, and you have a new room you have spent a few nights with me.
Anyway I put you down to bed in your own room tonight. 
You were kind of mad and confused, but I held you and showed you all the things in your room,
and pictures of grandma and mommy and daddy, and there was nothing to be afraid of.
You were sad for just a bit longer but I held you tight and assured you and then you reached for your bed. And I pat your back until you fell asleep and said prayer for our family. 
<3
Best day ever.

This day she wanted all the socks from the laundry on her hands and feet.
She had almost all of them when I started worrying about her circulation!
<3 <3 
so many socks.


Her baby has socks on her hands too;)

Ohhh when the weather was nice.  It is snowing already?? sheesh. 


\Best best best yogurt buddies.

 Dah dah and Saggers waiting for me to get home from work.  I remember this day
Sage hung out with dah dah and he dressed her like a tom boy lol


Oh ya, I remember.  I'm in love with you!!

Sage told me she wanted pictures with her bear by pointing to the camera, pointing to her squinted eyes, and posing with her bear. 
shes an adorable genius. 


Sages BARE new room. 
Helping dah dah with tools, changing her crib into a toddler bed. 
<3<3<3




No comments:

Post a Comment