Monday, October 1, 2012

Dear Sage,


Hey princess, you can't read right now, and probably not for a couple years, but this is for me to let you know how you and I are growing up together.  I love you Sage :).

School, work, studying, homework.  These four activities have taken over my life since this semester started.  I have my first class at 8:00 am.  Spanish.  Then I don't leave campus until after my calculus class, which ends at 1:00 pm, then it's home to do homework and study before leaving to go to work at Buffalo Wild Wings until late at night, usually 10 or 11 pm.  I am struggling with school right now.  I am doing better, it took a few bad grades as a reality check, but I am gaining focus in school as well as making time for you and work as well.  On the days that I don't work and I get to be home whenever your mom brings you home from daycare my life is instantly brightened.  You have grown up so much in the past year!

You can RUN and you are starting to talk,  your laugh lights up a room, and you understand everything Sarah and I tell you.  You are a genius!!  :)  When I come home after work on a Saturday and you run to me saying "DA-DA!"  my heart melts.  I love you little girl, you are amazing and I am excited you, me, and your mom can keep growing up and learning new things from each other everyday.

Love,
Your Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment