Thursday, July 12, 2012


This is how our beautiful booger is growing<3 
She learned how to say "nooo" and I know it will get extremely annoying at some point in time, but right now Seabury and I love to hear her say it. 
She can say other things, "mah mom mom mom.  dah dad dad dad. ball." 
She likes to make the sign for "toilet" when she is going potty. Step one out of seven(?) in potty training!!

Sitting on mom, watching a show probably~


Too cool for school I guess. 

More Sage and Dad Myspace pictures??

Booger playing "mom" to her babies,.. in her diapie. 



Mom and Sage<3

Anyway, 
I miss you guys~ Thank you for following our blog. We are so excited to see most of you in Spokane next month! 
We love you beautiful family. 

Love and Light,
Sarah Sage Sea, and Elsers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment