Thanks Auntie Lydia for the CUTTEE outfit<3 <3
Hello, here are some new pictures for you guys. Love and miss you all very much~
This is what we have been up to so far this summer,
We love day hiking! And go when the weather permits~
Sea has been working at Buffalo Wild Wings, and he seems to like it.
I am still working at the Coffee House part time, and loving on Sage full time<3
Sea and I try to balance our escapes- he goes to the gym to get ripped, and I head out a CSA farm a couple times a week<3 <3 <3 get in tune with mother earth for a couple hours lol.
So Idaho has been pretty good to us.
We have a nice home, with some goofy quirks, but it is big and safe and warm until we can afford until later~
It seems like we have great opportunities to pursue our interests here. One downside is that I am not quite an Idaho resident to be starting college in the fall :/ thats ok, either I will expolore other avenues or enjoy and take advantage of more time with Sayers<3
Oh and we found that our work schedules overlapped some days, and we were needing a daytime babysitter. Shannon runs and in home day care, its beautiful, shes amazing, and besides paying for daycare lol we are so jazzed!
I think I here Sayers waking up<3
Adios Amigos!!
Adios Amigos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment