such a pretty girl <3
Sage and her Grandma Becca
Shark Tent!
~Sagers drooly face~~
It seems like whenever we get together with Lydia we have matching blog pictures! Thats because something alwasys goes wrong with my camera, and I say "Lydia, please will you email me those pictures." LOL.
So we are visiting Sea's family in San Diego~
In the week that Sea has been home Sage can say "Mah, mamamamam. mama. mah."
and when someone coughs, she will mimic with fake baby zoolander coughs.
and just yesterday we got her ears pierced, sooo pretty <3
changed her up to a bigger forward facing car seat <3
and she has been picking up her little booty, graduating from an army crawl to a legitimate crawl.
I love my beautiful sweet, genius baby Sage~
Oh and last night we (Sea and Rebecca) went to an Irish pub and had a really great time. Its nice to get out sometimes, and I drank alittle more than a beer and a half.
Love and Light
Sarah Sage and Seabury.
Oh yea, and we went to Seaport Village and got ourselves drawn~
*and Sage I know Grandma Billie misses you SOOOO much!

No comments:
Post a Comment