I LOVE MY BEBE!!!
She is a teething monster! and separation anxiety lunatic, and still the cutest thing under the sun <3 <3
I started work today, and I missed her so much.
It will be good for the both of us, me going back to work~ it gives her a short while at her new
babysitters house, who will have other kids for her to socialize with, and for her and Sea to have some
alone time without me butting in ;)
Sage loves her daddy. I got home late today and he was giving her a bath<3... and he gives her tastes of
sugary things?! Apparently all I allow is "barley and spinach" lol.
Anyways Today was a great day, very busy, figuring out my new job is kicking my butt! Next week, or next next week will be better!
Love Love Love
Seabury Sarah and Sage:)
No comments:
Post a Comment