Sunday, January 16, 2011

peace and contentment

life is good~ 

we got home from San Diego last night, from a mini-reunion with Seabury's family.  
We met alot of people, and i always wanted to know what my significant others' family would be like, and how i would fit in.  and it was great. Sage helps me fit in. lol.  
I was a little out of my norm, being away from home with a new baby, and i learned a super big lesson, 
ask for help! take breaks!  
Im defiantly a new mommy.  and I love every second of it, though sometimes it feels like I am running a marathon!   

Sage is cuter than ever! I dont feel like I am going to break her anymore, so she is that much more cuddly and lovable!! 

these pictures are from, what Hannah calls "acid park" cause it seems like the artist was on acid! 
Grandma YOU would LOVE it! 
its  an outside um...instillation..everything is covered in tile, the floor, and walls, and statues and stuff..and its just really neat, you cant help but touch everything.  






this is the ceiling!

this snake thing that rolls along, all tiled!

Uncle Conrad and Sagers..


this is Sage and her great grandma Florence
and her aunt Sue
Aunty Hannah and Uncle Cody :D


im waiting for pictures from Lydias camera Seaby, cause she takes awesome pictures, and theres a bunch with Sage and her cousins, and such.  

I love you Seabury Zolman.  

we are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment