Sunday, January 2, 2011

we miss you cb

Hello Seabury and baby Sage.  Seaby, these posts are going to be for you to read while you are deployed, to see how Sage is growing, and the best things we are up to while you are away.  and Sage, these are for you to look back on.  I wish blogging was cool, (or existent) when i was a baby.  I treasure the pictures of me and my brothers from when we were little, and I wish there were more!


(and i CB, i know i start a million sentences with and. love jew:) 


anyways yesterday was pretty difficult, we are doing better today.  sleep deprived, we said goodbye to seabury, which didnt feel like we were saying goodbye at all.  I feel it more now though. 
I put a letter in his journal, and i wish i could re write it, because i know what i want to say now...


Its hard seeing all these boys load up onto a bus. Im so thankful for James coming to give Sage and Seabury blessings. I have grown up so close to the military, but James reminded me about how strong and honorable these guys are..


I can see why my family and friends are continually offering to help, or keep checking if there is anything i need, ....because being a new mommy can get hard!!   Sage had a crying spell yesterday, and when we fell asleep i realized i had only eaten a mcdonalds hash brown, and a bananna nut muffin all day. haha.



My mom and Hannah are helping me so much!   My papa bought us a jogging stroller! Im pretty excited to start using it. Its amazing how much our family has helped and how much they have given for us to have a good start as a family!!!!
We are so loved and blessed.  
I am thankful. 

also, since i am the worlds worst blogger...i have a good deal of pictures to upload from various occasions... so hold on tight, ill tell you about them as i go.


 these pictures are from before christmas, we brought Sage over to visit my parents.


 this is my nanny, and my papa (butterfly.)  newly great-grand parents, they came to vist from spokane wa.

this is definatly Sage.  lol.  before her first checkup.




Sage and her daddy.  She misses him. 


this is Elsers.  Shes probably suffering from depression, since i have shown her so little attention.


these are from the hospital





 

thats all for now,,, lotts of love from Sage and Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment