Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beautiful Family

 We finally got some family pictures taken! My boss Colleen and her daughter Ashlyn were nice enough to take them for us~
I am so happy they turned out so beautifully!




Beautiful Family.




Things that were harder than I anticipated.....Handmade wedding invitations, and still having a busy two year old.  
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I felt that this was one thing that ties into a wedding, that help seal it and make it feel so personal and so uniting.

I was %110 happy with the first batch, 
it's the second one that took me forever, and started to not look so pretty~
Finding time was difficult also. 
I apologize in advance if you end up getting a weird one;)





My beautiful hip daughter Sage.



Seabury is a gift all his own. He helped me get our market stand going, which has been a blast!  I just want to reach out to every trade show, and make more things!  
He is so thoughtful to help me find the perfect hobby and outlet for creative energy!
This will be one of my favorite summer memories. 

He must really like what I do because he also started me an Etsy account<3<3<3
I have been so busy with work, chores, Sage, Invitations, and the market to get going too much! 
He says those sound like excuses LOL well Jeeeezzz.  There are only so many hours 
LoveNLightbracelets
like I said, its new;)



Anyways getting the invitations out tomorrow. 
That will be a weight off my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment