OUR new home is so full of life!!
We are so happy with the space, and our kitchen, sages room upstairs,
there is a more dynamic floor plan, and it makes a big difference!
I love the mustard yellow wall, and the pantry,
Seabury loves that he could mount his flat screen to the wall,
and I think Sage is happy with our neighbors, and the bright sunny windows that allow extra rainbow time<3 <3 <3
I feel definitely that we are going to have a happy time here.
Another thing we talk about is when it is a snowing season almost 3/4 of the year,
we appreciate a comfortable place to call home.
We are so thankful!
And since we have lived here (last sunday)
We had our neighbors over for dinner (MMmm so yummy and fun!)
My work friend came over to bake and make chai the other night, (SO SO yummy)
Our best friends the Calls came over the night before.
I have been dreaming that our home could be a gathering place, and a place to share dinners,
and for our friends to be comfortable!
So that is our new home<3
Saggers is so wonderful.
I enjoyed napping with her on the couch today, and our bike ride around town, and to the park<3!!!
She loves to keep secrets with dah dah about the dessert they shared,
and She loves to repeat an affirmation with mamah, but it is a secret from dad, and we whisper and say "Ssshhhh, shhh shh." and dad will hear us and Say "Kind Smart Portant!!"
And that's when me and Sage say, "Ohhh mannnnn, PAW!" or "Not you Paw!"
Sage really enjoys her princesses, and the painting coloring book pages.
She loves play dates,
and I think she is on the fence about school-
She misses us so much, but I think she has a good time socializing with her friends, doing projects, practicing her independence.
I'm not sure if these are really the terrible two's.
She can be a handful sometimes, but she is also very considerate, and playful,
She can be a handful sometimes, but she is also very considerate, and playful,
she uses her manners,
she is a wonderful girl.
I guess the things that feel like struggles,
I need to give some loving attention and think of a creative solution.
You can battle sometimes the same thing, over and over,
but sometimes I think if I can really spend time thinking about why she doesn't like to eat, or brush her teeth we can find a solution.
I will let you know how that works out;)
I hope to see my parents late next month, and my grandparents from Spokane, and hopefully my aunt and my brothers too!
A mini reunion to really break in our new home.
I feel so renewed when I see my family! SO EXCITED!
A few more things,
Seabury is doing so great in college, he registered for Calc 3, which blew me away.
He is doing so great moving forward, and I believe in him and his school so much.
He is a great provider for us, He lays a strong foundation for our family so that we can all pursue our goals and dreams.
..ALSO! I REGISTERED FOR FALL CLASSES!!!
I decided last September I wanted to go to college, after dropping out and not yet an Idaho resident, I had a few extra hurdles I thought, and it has taken a decent effort and sincere diligence, but I
am so happy to move forward.
..............
And so, The theme of this blog is THANKFULNESS and ANSWERED PRAYERS.
My heart is overflowing with gratitude, and happiness for Sage, and Seabury, and for myself.
Looking forward to a warm summer.
Love, US.
*pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment