Saturday, September 24, 2011

Its been hard to sit down and blog lately.  I work part time but there is a lot to keep up with, especially the prep work for my job.  It seems like that among other things is always in the back of my mind because even if I am "caught up"  I'm really just hangin' on by the next week.  Its cool.  I'm thankful for it all!!! <3 <3. We are in a weird limbo state here in 29, knowing that we are moving soon, so I am anticipating our big move, and now I am reminiscent of all the things here in 29 that I really appreciate.  Especially my friends and my family.  Especially my parents.  They are so AMAZING!  I am going to have to pick up a lot of slack with out them~  And my mom peeking her head in every morning just to say hey~  I have great company here~
Onto what everyone actually cares about;)  Sagearoo is table walking.  And sometimes balancing. and two days ago took a step or two with her grandmas help~  Sea bought her a walking/car conversion toy yesterday.  She seems to enjoy it, our place is pretty little. but she gets around~!
She still only has two teeth. She says Mah Mah Mom.  and Dad. Dah Dah Dah Dada in a perfect angelic little voice.  We went and did our rounds today at the fruit market and swap meet~
I cant believe she is 9 months and 1 week?!  What is going on?  My little baby bird!
OH and THIS EVENING, Sea and I went to check on this concert on base (which usually have a reputation for being a little lame)  BUT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! and I lost my voice a bit :/ (amateurs)  At least I had a great time, Sea too.  We jumped around and jammed out. Chilled in a lawn listening to some good music.  Ran into our friends~  It was a real treat.
Well here are some pictures, they are from very different days~



Ha. My happy drooly pants bebe<33333






some short jog. lol. 




No comments:

Post a Comment