Wednesday, March 16, 2011

yea by all means, rave. rave it up.

Kids are CA-RAzy!
What a different world!
so we had our first rave with the kids.  it had quite the turn out, everybody showed, and it was a big hit! ;) 
the purple and the yellow is me and saggers. and caden and jayce and lydia of course~

I think Sage has her days and nights alittle confused, because she wanted to wake up at 5 in the morning, and sleep all day.  So now that I am on her sleeping schedule i find myself making to-do lists before sunrise. 

I am really enjoying right now.  Solidad is so fun, I am glad we are here!  I have this unsettled feeling, that I cant really place, maybe when Seabury comes home it will go away.  I think its a mixture of knowing we arent really settled in a home yet, feeling like I dont have my partener, and my buddy who makes me so happy. 

Anyways, I also feel like expressing that i am so thankful for today, i am so thankful for Seabury who I am super proud of, I am thankful for my awesome parents and their support and generosity, and patience, and for all my family and wonderful friends.  Im so thankful for this beautiful life and how its coming together and changing, and how I am changing and growing.  and I just pray for guidance, and strength, and to listen better.  I pray to keep moving forward with positive momentum, and to maintain joy in my heart. 

*hahah, so this could also be my speech if i ever won a grammy.

anyways, love and light Sarah and Sage~

No comments:

Post a Comment