a smile for daddy~
sleepy pants.
Hello Beautiful Family~
we have been busy busy. Moving into my mom and dads has been nice. It would be so hard without them.
Sage learned how to roll herself over the other day, one way only.
We have a doc appointment coming up~ i have a million "new mommy" questions!
and we will be making a trip to Solidad soon. Soo excited for the beach and bread making!
...
I miss you Seabury. I cant wait for jew to come home, your little family misses you soo much. I am so proud of you. and i love you very much.
Lots of love and light from
Sarah and Sage.
Hello Beautiful Family~
we have been busy busy. Moving into my mom and dads has been nice. It would be so hard without them.
Sage learned how to roll herself over the other day, one way only.
We have a doc appointment coming up~ i have a million "new mommy" questions!
and we will be making a trip to Solidad soon. Soo excited for the beach and bread making!
...
I miss you Seabury. I cant wait for jew to come home, your little family misses you soo much. I am so proud of you. and i love you very much.
Lots of love and light from
Sarah and Sage.
No comments:
Post a Comment