Monday, December 20, 2010

Sage is here!


 and shes beautiful.
Sage and her daddy.  
 we love you sweet baby sage.  
hahah, i think she just laughed in her sleep!

Sage Kay Leigh Zolman, came on December 17th 2010, 5:17pm
she weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 18" long.  

i keep thinking how amazing. we have a daughter....

Inducing wasnt the worst ever.  I may even consider it again sometime...in the distant future;)  also after we tried an epidural and it didnt take, I was soo scared to try again. so i thought (pffhahahah) I would deliver naturally.  I am SO proud of myself for making it through so many contractions, and I am actually very thankful and happy to have that experience.  I really believe everything went the best and just the way it was supposed to.  Once i got to 4cm though, and tried to imagine how any pain could be three times or more painful than what i was currently experiencing, I was getting that epidural! From there everything was fine, towards the end contractions started to hurt again.  Seabury helped me immensely.  He would count to five while I was breathing in and count to five as I was breathing out, until each contraction was over.  (thankyou seabury i love jew) and then came the pushing time, and the doctor, and then Sage was here!  and they put her on my chest (she peed on me!) and we finally met each other.  now shes sleeping on my bed while i type this up, making little baby sleeping noises.   actually its about time to eat......yep time to eat! oh! haha,  and change a diaper. 

love and light, sarah kay

No comments:

Post a Comment