
Seaby and Sarah sent me some pictures that they took one weekend and asked that I blog about it. I thought about blogging on my family blog, but felt they needed a blog of their own to document thier lives, or at least the life of their sweet baby girl they are about to have. This blog is of their adventures, but to break them in easily, I'm writing it for them. Because I am a pro blogger...you'll learn soon enough sweet baby Sage, that your Aunt Lydia is going to be the coolest Aunt ever. I'm going as far even, to call myself your favorite already and you haven't even been born yet. :) We will be neighbors though (you hear that Seaby and Sarah? MOVE HERE!!!), and you will grow up being a maniac with my kids, your cousins, who will protect you from boys your entire life.
Now, back to the original story. I don't know if Seaby and Sarah don't have a digital camera, but they totally went old school with their pictures by using a disposable one. To be honest, I didn't even know that they still existed. Where did they even find a drop off place to develop the film? But that's besides the point.
PS-Seaby, call me about this when you read this.
They had jam packed adventures going to WalMart, a Farmer's market and having a party in their backyard. I love how Sarah looks pregnant, she's so beautiful!









No comments:
Post a Comment